FVDTC OBEDIENCE/RALLY TRIALS
November 20 & 21
Make your plans to attend!!!!
Located at the Kane County Fairgrounds
Doors Open at 8:00am
See the Premium List
See the Covid Guidelines
Contact Trial Chair Taffy Wille if you have questions
Members! You can volunteer to help at the trial and earn valuable work credits.
Raffle Items Are Needed
We are looking for the donation of baskets for our annual raffle during the FVDTC Obedience and Rally Trials on Saturday, November 20th. We are only accepting items that are raffle-ready.
Baskets with a mix of items, stuffed toys, chew toys, dog treats, or dog blankets are well received; very gently used items are acceptable as well. If you do put together a mix of things, it is helpful to put a tag listing the items on the basket; it encourages people to want to put their tickets in for your basket! If you only have a few items that you want to donate, ask your friends to pool together to assemble a full basket to donate. Larger items such as a crate, dog bed or any training equipment that would be fantastic too, it doesn't have to be a basket.
Don’t forget that handlers like fun things too...things like wine, coffee, hot chocolate, cookies and/or bath items, to sooth our souls when things don't go as well as we had hoped is MORE than appreciated! Just make sure that everything is ready-to-go on the raffle table.
You can drop off your raffle-ready, clear-wrapped baskets at the fairgrounds on the night of the November 18th Fun Match, or on Friday, November 19th, the night of set up. Thank you, this is a great fundraiser for our club. It helps offset the cost of holding the trials.
October Fun Match
Don't miss the October Fun Match:
Thursday, October 21, 2021, 7:00pm
Sign up using the 2021 Fun Match Form Please note that many of the COVID restrictions have been lifted.
Need some work credits? Volunteer to steward at the Fun Match. See Pat Senne if you have Fun Match questions.
All participants and workers must comply with current COVID safety measures, including masks and social distancing.
Updated Mask Requirements
As you may already be aware, Governor Pritzker has issued a mask mandate that goes into effect on Monday, August 30th. This mandate states that everyone over the age of 2 needs to wear a mask indoors, regardless of your vaccination status. This means everyone will need to wear a mask while inside our training building starting Thursday, September 2, regardless of your vaccination status. To refresh everyone on our mask requirements:
- Masks need to cover your nose and mouth at all times and fit snuggly against the sides of your face and secured under your chin
- Masks need to be at least 2 layers of material
- Masks with air vents are not allowed
- No bandanas of any types
Revised COVID Policy (July 22)
In accordance with the CDC guidelines, the governor's instructions, and our own desire to keep our members and guests safe, FVDTC has revised our guidelines. As of July 22:
- There are no restrictions on the number of trainers in the building
- There is no need to sign up for timeslots for drop-in classes, but you can reserve a time slot by logging into the Class Signup. People who have signed up online will have priority over drop-in trainers.
- Puppy, Advanced Puppy and Beginner class members should continue to use the normal registration process
- Masks are optional, but recommended for vaccinated members and guests. Masks will continue to be required for members and guests in the training building who have not yet been fully vaccinated against COVID-19
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Our policies continue to evolve, based on feedback from our guests and members, and instructions from CDC, WHO and the governor. Although we are back to full capacity, and drop-in trainers are welcome, you can reserve a timeslot for practice and run-thru classes. Trainers who have reserved a slot online will have priority over drop-in trainers.
Drop-In Class Signup
Puppy / Advanced Puppy / Beginner Class Info