You're running out of time to sign up for FVDTC's OFA Eye Clinic:
Date: Thursday, October 7th, 2021
Time: 4:30 pm - 9:00pm
Location: Kane County Fairgrounds
Doctor: Denise M. Lindley DVM of Animal Eye Consultants
Cost: $36 per dog Details:
MASKS MUST BE WORN BY ALL THE ENTIRE TIME YOU ARE INSIDE DURING THE EYE CLINIC!
To reserve your spot, send check, made payable to FVDTC, to Wendy Waddick 6N275 Brierwood Dr Campton Hills, IL 60175
Include your preferred arrival time, your dog’s name and breed; and your preferred contact information. The eye exam will be performed approximately 30 minutes after your arrival in order to get eye drops placed in your dog’s eyes so they are dilated for the exam, and to fill out paperwork. If your dog is AKC registered, bring that information on exam night. Get your reservations and fees in early to get your preferred time slot! There maybe limited night of testing exams available at a cost of $40 per dog, however, night of examination spots are not guaranteed. *There will be no refunds of examination fees starting two weeks prior to the examine date.* IMPORTANT, please include your email address and preferred telephone number so I can contact you! If you are bringing more then one dog, please bring a helper, if possible, to hold your extra dog/dogs while the other dog is being examined Any questions, contact Wendy Waddick.
Updated Mask Requirements
As you may already be aware, Governor Pritzker has issued a mask mandate that goes into effect on Monday, August 30th. This mandate states that everyone over the age of 2 needs to wear a mask indoors, regardless of your vaccination status. This means everyone will need to wear a mask while inside our training building starting Thursday, September 2, regardless of your vaccination status. To refresh everyone on our mask requirements:
- Masks need to cover your nose and mouth at all times and fit snuggly against the sides of your face and secured under your chin
- Masks need to be at least 2 layers of material
- Masks with air vents are not allowed
- No bandanas of any types
FVDTC OBEDIENCE/RALLY TRIALS
November 20 & 21
Make your plans to attend!!!!
Located at the Kane County Fairgrounds
Doors Open at 8:00am
See the Premium List
See the Covid Guidelines
Contact Trial Chair Taffy Wille if you have questions
Revised COVID Policy (July 22)
In accordance with the CDC guidelines, the governor's instructions, and our own desire to keep our members and guests safe, FVDTC has revised our guidelines. As of July 22:
- There are no restrictions on the number of trainers in the building
- There is no need to sign up for timeslots for drop-in classes, but you can reserve a time slot by logging into the Class Signup. People who have signed up online will have priority over drop-in trainers.
- Puppy, Advanced Puppy and Beginner class members should continue to use the normal registration process
- Masks are optional, but recommended for vaccinated members and guests. Masks will continue to be required for members and guests in the training building who have not yet been fully vaccinated against COVID-19
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Our policies continue to evolve, based on feedback from our guests and members, and instructions from CDC, WHO and the governor. Although we are back to full capacity, and drop-in trainers are welcome, you can reserve a timeslot for practice and run-thru classes. Trainers who have reserved a slot online will have priority over drop-in trainers.
Drop-In Class Signup
Puppy / Advanced Puppy / Beginner Class Info